Sunday, February 14, 2016

Risking the Dead Guy Ale.

     Though it was pretty expensive, the name screamed at me. The beer, or ale I'm not sure of the difference, was good. Something my local beer-bartender called "A good experience." I'm not really sure how to define a good beer experience, I just liked the taste. It was a little nutty and sweet with a slight bitter after taste. I may not get it again until I win the lottery, but if you have some extra money and wanna try something different...go for it!

As for the photograph, I'm experimenting with lighting a little. I need to work on reflections, but I think the rest of the image is pretty good.
Since taking this photo I learned an interesting trick. You probably saw it, if you scrolled from the top. I have learned how to dull out the reflections. And will retake the image. Minus the full glass of beer here! It may take a New York minute to get the image up, though

olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description