Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Sebastian (or I hope I remembered his name right!!!)

         I was sitting at the park Plane Spotting, trying to get an image with the new Sigma 100-440(way cool zoom), when Sebastian came tumbling out his peoples truck and Barked and Waved his hello to me. All he wanted to do was run around and play ball. He sure is a good looking guy, though I am not sure what he is!

        It turns out his people were going to the local Brewery for a tour and a taste and wanted that furry bundle to run a bit before hand.

         Now this dogs one smart cookie. When his man threw the ball too far, this great furry beast started to to go after it. But stopped dead in his tracks and turned back to his guy with a WTF look in his eye!


         Well, I am still new to this lens and trying to understand its ways. These images could be better(Sharper). If you wanna set up a time for a more formal shoot, let me know!


olc 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description