Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Another Pretty Lady in Asheville

So, here is another in the series I am building for portrait backgrounds. I took this one day after I was at Beaver Lake, with the new Tamron lens. I was walking around downtown Avl looking for interesting locations when this very nice lady asked me if I had gotten any interesting photos. I said it is easy to take fun and good pics here. Then I went onto talk about my friends' pending portrait shoot and how I wanted get used to this lens and how it reacts in different situations.

In this pic, I used my 24-105 Canon lens. I like the way the background is blurred, while the subject nicely tack sharp.

What do you think?



Later, olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description