Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A spring ride, part 2



A couple of weeks ago my freind Ashley and I went for a little ride. I have posted a couple of picks of her from the ride, now here are a few more.

I enhanced the clouds a little, and then brought out some details in the forground. This is from a road looking over a mountain farm. We are looking at Canton N.C. I want to go back, maybe this Saturday, to see about getting some spring flowers and leaves....a little spring color, if you will.


This is another image I took. Actually, I walked about 100 feet and turned about 90 degrees and captured this image. I worked on this image for a New York minute trying to pull these details. I like the clouds, But when I worked on the detail of the mountains, I think they worked out well.







A little further down the road, we encountered this barn. I had to enhance the clouds a little, but for the most part, this image is straight out of the camera.


She was out for her morning stroll.

I pulled some detail from the barn interior. But this ladies' natural beauty is all of her own.


The whole reason for the ride and shoot was to take pictures of barns. Believe it or not, there were some chairs by the door on the right. I love photoshop!

olc



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description