Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The Grinner at sunset


I call my bike The Grinner because of the facial contortions I experience whenever I ride it. The Runtyun and I talked about what we would call the bike. She wanted to call it Bob.

The other night I rode a little and found this place looking over Looking Glass Falls from the Blueridge Parkway. To tell the truth, I don't think The sky was so well defined. So, I played around a little in post. I enhanced the clouds a little. Then worked on the rock face to pull some more details. Of course, The Grinner was perfect, so I did not do anything to it.

It seems that I take a lot of pictures of the bike. I am always looking for people to have as models, so if you want to be immortalized in digital media, let me know. All we need is you and a nice background!

olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description