Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Corvette!

I was cruising Craigslist to settle my GAS needs. I found a guy that had a tripod for sale that was in my price range... (.50 cents or less!) He had one that was only $25. This is perfect because I want to mount my flash on it for portraits. We made arrangements to meet at the local Foodlion.
I showed up there and saw there was a car show going on...at sunset...with the sun shining on all of that chrome...
My buddy and I made the deal, I think it was good, but all I was thinking about was getting over to the cars, so I don't really know yet, LOL.

I need your opinions here. Which is better?


The first image has a little blur in the background...
While the other is straight out of the camera.

Both have a little work done with the White Balance, but that is all. It is a subtle difference, but one that could be important .
So, please leave a comment on which image you like better!
Thanks olc

2 comments:

  1. Hey bud we talked at the cruise in where you took this pic of mike's corvette,by the way the second version looks better to me you get all the grain from the fiberglass trunk and the blurred one it puts more focus on the emblem instead,anyway i had the all American nova stars and stripes and my had had the 57 gasser bad penny i was wondering if you had an album with the photos you took so we could check em out or something along those lines...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I have right now. I'm kinda starting out in this thing. Let's remember though, this was completely random and I was using a cheap lens, so the images were not at top quality. I had no idea this event was going on, yet I got these shots in just a few minutes. I can do more in a more controlled environment. Let's talk and see what each of of us have to offer the other.

    ReplyDelete

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description