Monday, December 7, 2015

And still more Beer Bottle Caps

Here is another in my series of Beer Bottle Tops. The other day I went out and got a Defuser for my flash unit. In this case the defuser is attachable to the flash unit with a white translucent filter that defuses, or spreads the harsh light coming from the flash unit. In other words it brightens the subject but does not create such harsh shadows or highlights.

I used a red velvet background because I thought it would make the beer bottle look good and not create too many highlights on the metal pieces.

The beer itself was OK, with nothing special to speak about, almost generic. Way expensive, I think almost $7.00 for the bottle, 24oz. Yeah, I know that is ridiculous for beer and I will not buy it again, but I liked the bottle and wired on cork cap. I knew I would use them for this string. At any rate, it was a red ale from the Belgium genre of beer. Also, the Alcohol count was pretty high, around 7%. Does this makes the sting of the price go away? And it was brewed in Maine, I have never had a beer from Maine before...


This is straight out of my camera with no PP.

What do ya' think?


olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description