Sunday, December 13, 2015

My new/old film Camera and lens

I answered an ad on Craigslist for a event. Actually, they wanted a musician for an old folks home celebration, but being an entrepreneurial spirit, I asked if they wanted to record with some photos by me.

Well, one thing I have learned is that one should have a back up camera for any event, just in case the main goes south. I have my iPhone and another digital point and shoot, but felt they were not what I wanted to use. So I pulled out my old Canon TX film camera.

Relearning how to shoot with film is a story for another time, but let's just say I really like it!

Here are a couple of pics of the camera.


It is kinda old and has a couple of dings on the body, but the shutter works well and the lenzes are SHARP!
olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description