Sunday, November 12, 2017

More from the V.A. car show Part 3

 I had a girlfriend, way back in the day, we would drive around  in her fathers Karmann Ghia. Oh those were the days!

 I don't know much about the inner workings of them, but a carb for each cylinder? Sounds high performance to me.

Hmm pretty. 

Nice car!

Nice lady.

Nice engine.

I'll bet this is one fun vehicle to drive!

His.

Can you say "Attitude?"

It looks like a MatchBox car on steroids!

There were so many great cars at this show. I could not do justice so many of them because they were packed together so tightly. I shot a whole bunch more though, but me and my camera are kinda new at this. So if 

If I missed your car, contact me and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for looking at these images. Please leave  comment and let me know what you think.

olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description