Friday, November 10, 2017

V.A. Hospital Car Show on November 4th 2017 Part One

I was at the VA hospital a while ago and learned about the car show they host on the 4th. Well, as any one who has spent any time looking at this blog, I like car shows!

I went, camera in hand. For the camera nerds out there I used my Canon 70D with the Canon 24-105 zoom. This is a good combination of lens and camera. The body is good because of its image quality and higher ISO abilities. While the lens has just about the perfect zoom range and F-stop ability. In other words, I can take great pictures with it.

The people who display their cars at these shows are the greatest. They have great cars and want to show them off. So, enough about talking about the show and let’s get down to seeing a few of these fantastic representations of the Go-Power man has made, let’s look at what was being displayed.

I had a very nice conversation with Mr. Greenwald. He gave me a brief history of this beautiful car. I hope these few images do it justice. 
 Packard had such great hood ornaments!

Even by todays standards this looks luxurious.

 Aw, just look at the beauty of the Automobile!

And then we have one of these little beauties!

I did not get to spend any time with this Triumph, but I sure would like to!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description