Sunday, November 12, 2017

More from the V.A. car show Part 2

Some time you get to see stuff maybe you shouldn't.


 I really like the look of the Rat Rods!

I bet this thing is as fast as lit looks!

 CLASSIC
 I don't usually do black and white, but this one seemed to work.

This car has a long history on the track. The owner tells me it still races. And the sound of that POWER plant!

I think this is the view of most cars racing this beast!

 This was hanging from the mirror. Hope he waited until after the race!

International Harvester (Gypsy Van if you asked me!)Bet this house on wheels has some stories to tell.

Betchya, This old thing has some stories to tell!



What WHAT?

                                                                           An old Jeep

I think the M-1 Stock as a hood holder is great.

View from the top. The meticulous details really make a statement.

This one has attitude!

How would you like to see this in your mirror?

 He said, "Watch out mister, I'm comin' through!"

 The saw blade!

It is kinda ironic that one has to clear cut all that rust!



Beautiful

You might think that green is dull for car, But when it is shiny and perfect...

Fast like a greyhound.

There are more coming!
olc






No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description