Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week Number 7 of the Picture-a-Day Project

Now here is another one of those clay objects from the things I have found in my parents basement. There is no pin on the back, nor any identifier.I might need to redo this one because the green is not as vibrant as I would like.

I just now went back to PS and played around with the Saturation levels and got this. Which do you like better? 

Again with the found treasures. But this time I added a candle.

Another of the ceramics, but this one has a pin on the backhand some kind of makers mark.

On Wednesday, I sat at the bird feeder and this is what I got.

And Thursday came along and I took a day off from the camera.

Friday at the Drum Circle in Asheville. Can you see the major flaw in this picture? Let me know! I think I called this one HAPPY!

I found this Durkee's spice container on our spice rack. I think it is too old to use, but I really like the character of the can.

Here is this weeks P-a-D post. I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please leave a comment here!

Later, olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description