Sunday, May 6, 2018

Week 13 and 14

Week 13 kinda got lost in the noise of life. I had a lot going on with the family and found it hard to create moments when I could pull out the camera. This week was a little better, but the truth is some of the pics are not up to even my standard. I am on track again though and hope to get back up to speed.

With that said, here is weeks 14 and a little of 13!

I think I got only this one image for week 13. Female cardinals seem to have this severe look. Their heads are cocked and the eyebrows make them look crossly at me. Do you think I am personifying, or transferring a little here?

There photographers out there that have only distain for geese. Me? I take pictures of interesting moments, and when I see cute fuzzy babies out there...

I rented a Canon 70-200 zoom over the weekend and took this image of my mother. The shawl is a gift from my wonderful sister and in Mom's hands is the card that came with it

Hummer at the feeder.

This is a Woodpecker, I think, but I am not sure what kind. Any Ideas?

If you look carefully at the right side of the image you will see a blur. Let me tell you, Humming birds move FAST! My intention was to get the speed demon while flying out of the frame...

OK, mocking birds live everywhere and make a lot of noise. This guy was almost directly above my head and singing away. The wind calmed for a minute and the next thing I knew there was a big ol' plop and I had to clean up a little(big) mess. I wonder if the bird knew what he was doing? 

So I got this Hummer, but they are so small it barely fills the center of the frame. I guess I'll need to get a little closer. Hope that does not spook them.

I have had the Camera body for some time, but just acquired the monster lens on Friday. 



So we have week 14 in the can. I guess I'll have to ad another week to the project, making it 53 weeks. Please leave a comment and enjoy!

olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description