Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Prom 2018

My beautiful daughter went to her first prom last Saturday. Her friend Haley wanted to celebrate with The Runtyun and they asked me to take a few pics of them and there buddies. This is the first time I have done this and the lighting was kinda harsh for one set. I used a fantastic lens though, a Canon 70-200mm 2.8. OMG, even this GWC in that horrible light got a couple of usable images.

With no more  wasted time and words, here we go.

Had to get the pretty black cat and pretty Black Dress in this set.


Now we see some of the fotos we took in the front yard. This is where I had a real challenge with shadows



Oh, my beautiful Daughter. 



 The girls spent a lot of time on their nails, so I tried to do them a little justice.













It looks like there evening started off really well!


Later, olc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description