Sunday, May 20, 2018

Week 15

Well, I am back, again. For reasons I cannot explain well, I have not been doing so well with this Project. I plan to get up to speed starting NOW!

With no further ado, here we go...

Mom and me taken by The Runtyun.

How do cats find so many places to be comfy?

This is taken from the front yard right around sunset. Truth is, I tried to light it up with a flash, but I did not like what was coming through, so I just used natural light.

I went to a road house Friday night which had a band featuring Hurricane Joe. This is one of the images which came out well. I'll post some more in a bit.

And then there is Nova.


Yeah, I know there are a couple of days missing this week. Let's just enjoy what we have here.

Later! olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description