Saturday, April 8, 2017

Last Batch of car Pics from the Car show last Saturday

If you see anything here that is interesting, please leave a comment.


An old  Mercedes Benz. What is it about a car like this that just reeks style?

This young man was driving proud with his hand crafted rig. I did a little playing around with the lighting in my editing app. What do ya' think?

It looks like a swan to me, but my limited research says Packard called it a hood bird. Any one out there have a wisdom on this?

And then there is the Yellow Camaro

Beautiful machine. Interested?

 Grom!

Some people bring there kids anywhere! I am so glad they DO!

Choices, choices. Which one os right for you?

You may have seen the front end of this work in progress in Black and white. I live the texture of the metal on it!

I wonder if it's teeth are sharp when he shifts gears?

Oh, and one from my back yard!

I would to spend some quality time with this beauty! Oh the images we could make!

Grom! 


What do you think he is brewing in that jar? Could Drinking it make this, "Unsafe at any speed?"

Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description