Monday, April 23, 2018

Finally, the Car Show at Harley Davidson of AVL

When I got to the show there were about 10 cars there. One of which was an incredible green GTO. I would love to spend some real quality time with it around sunset on the Parkway! Also, there were a couple nicely done Rat Rods! Those vehicles are so cool they can be photographed any time of the day. Also, the really good shots were on the inside of the cab. Though, I did take one or two images that may be OK.




I will have a couple other pics of that show. Specifically a refurbed Jeep and a couple of a really nice Harley that was not in the show at all. But it was beautiful.

Leave a comment here and let me know what you think!!!

olc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description