Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week #4 in the Picture a Day Project

A candle. I think I only took this 2 or 3 times. I am getting better at seeing what the camera sees and matching the image to my imagined picture.

This lock I took 2 times, it has such interesting character. This image is over saturated, but I like the greens that come through.

This one is more natural, or straight out of the camera. You cannot see the moldy greens as well. Which do you like better?

I was cloud bursting and trying to get a decent image of planes and jet aircraft taking off at AVL Regional. When I saw this dragon about to devour that poor Cessna... well you know... 

 I was doing a experiment in observing how light changes during sunset. After taking almost 70 images, this was one of the last. The light was almost gone, but my fantastic camera was able to pull this image. Too bad the operator was unable to capture the two lovers better.

Again with the experiment in sunset lighting. This was taken on the Blueridge Parkway. Again the day light  had just about left the cove of Haw Creek. But I was able to get this image. I love the way the light from the houses is reflected up to the cloud thus creating a very satisfying golden hew.


If y'all counted your fingers right you will have noticed there were only 6 images this week. Oooppps! I went to the doctors one day and had a shingles vaccination. It kicked my ass that night. I was able to complete my familial responsibilities that night, but that was all. I was wiped out. Through out the rest of the week I began to regain the little bit of endurance and strength I normally have and do not plan on having any more lapses.

So here are the pics 'o the day for this week. Please let me know what you think (start a trend)

Thanks for looking!

olc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description