Sunday, April 15, 2018

And we have Week Number 11!

I was trying to get some more pictures of birds at the feeder when this guy got out of the porch. He looks a little smug to me.

There is this little pond around the corner and the water is held back by a dam. This is the other side of the dam. 

More in my study of light. This time I built a cylinder. This one is the first with only ambient light.

The light is at a 45 degree angle up and forward from the subject.

I dropped the angle of flash to the same height as the cylinder.

Walking around the neighborhood, I saw this Japanese Maple. The leaves are just begging to sprout so I got really close and took the one.  

Brian Turner at The BPR event hosted by Hy-Wire.

Well, I was at a car show and got some good shots of the participants. However, The Grinner was sittin' pretty. 
When I started her up she sounded fine, but by the time I made it down to the light she died. Back in the shop again and maybe this time we will get it right!
Maybe I should rename the bike The Frowner?

What do you think? Please leave a comment.

Later! olc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description