Sunday, April 22, 2018

Can't believe it is week 12

My wonderful sister had a vaca in someplace really exotic, Ireland. While she was there, she remembered my beautiful Runtyun and purchased this beautiful pendant. I think I know what could make it better, do you have any ideas?


 More in the series of lighting and learning. This one was taken with only ambient light.
 This one had the flash at a low setting and off to the left.

I really wish I had a longer lens than this 100-400 on a Canon 70D so I could get closer to these two. Truly, I was about 40 feet and 15 feet below them.

Again, I wish I had a longer lens. A female Cardinal. 

More on the series of lighting. This one is, of course is ambient light. Truly, I spent more time on this one than the flashed image because I was trying to make everything disappear but the subject. No luck. Does anyone out there have any sugesstions?

This one is the silhouette. Again I am having problems with the dark side of this image.

I went to to Beaver Lake, my stand-by place, and found this squirrel napping in the middle of the morning. Truthfully, it was difficult to get any pictures due to a school project to clean up the park. The kids were doing a Community Clean Up project and they did a wonderful job, but they were having a loud and fun time, so it was a challenge to find a bird to photograph. As a photog, I have learned to find images in places that I may not have thought about.

A female Hairy Woodpecker in the backyard.


It is becoming a little more difficult to find time for this project.  Honestly, the lack of feedback is a little discouraging. While I am doing this project for my learning, it takes a few minutes to post these pictures. I really want to know what you think about these photos and how they could be better, yet I am getting very few comments.

What can we do to make this blog more interesting?


olc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description