Sunday, April 8, 2018

We have made it to Week Number 10!

Last Sunday was Easter. The Runtyun, Dad and I went to have Easter lunch with Mom. It was a very nice time. My sister called and we had a nice family time together.

A Chipping Sparrow.

A Female Cardinal  

 Still working on lighting. This image was taken with only ambient light. Actually, I pointed one CFL light up at the white ceiling. Note how the shadow is well defined. 

While this image uses a flash in addition to the CFL. There is lots of definition here and the way the light lies across the bulbs is nice.

I think this is a cherry blossom. I think I was about ten feet away from it and that is why the background is so nicely out of focus.

A study with a cube and light. Again this image was with only the light reflecting off the white ceiling.

And this one was taken with a LED set to bright at 5500 degrees Kelvin.
In both images the three sides of the block are illuminated to different degrees. Also see how the facing side of the cube reflects a brighter white on to the paper. This helps to give a 2-D image and   3-D impression.

I took a little walk last night and found this dandelion. I tried a couple different angles, but nothing worked untilI got down on my tummy and took it from an ants eye view.
What do you think?

I have actually complete 10 weeks in this challenge. Cool. I hope you like what you are seeing. Please leave a comment and maybe a little encouragement to keep going.

Later, olc


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whadduya'think. Please leave a comment about my picture or description